Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512, Digital Bridge has designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Digital Bridge's Copyright Agent the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Digital Bridge's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by email at:
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. Digital Bridge may remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. Digital Bridge may forward the written notification to such alleged infringer; and
3. Digital Bridge may take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material. Counter-Notification
If the alleged infringer believes that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against it and it would like to submit a counter-notification, it may file a Counter-Notification in Response to Claim of Copyright Infringement with Digital Bridge's Copyright Agent.
To be effective, a Counter-Notification must be a written communication provided to the Digital Bridge's Copyright Agent for Notice that includes the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. The alleged infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the alleged infringer's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Digital Bridge may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter-Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
1. Digital Bridge may promptly provide you with a copy of the Counter-Notification;
2. Digital Bridge may inform you that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; and
3. Digital Bridge may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter-Notification, provided Digital Bridge's Copyright Agent for Notice has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Digital Bridge's network or system.
You may want to seek the advice of independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification.